- The World of Porolon 29 Nov 2006 ‘’The World of Porolon ‘’ – the world of the newest postmodernism reality, its main property is the ability to save itself with the help of mutation. Shekhovtsov uses his sculptural material and gets the works that have plastic property and they linked with artistic traditions. At the exhibition the artist presents his original project.
- Fashion Show by Oleg Birukov "Infatuations" 08 Nov 2006 On the 8 of November 2006 in Anna Nova Art Gallery there was a fashion show by Oleg Birukov "Infatuation"
- Criticizing Eternity 27 Oct 2006 The project of Oleg Oskolkov ‘’Criticizing Eternity’’ won the contest at the gallery ‘’Anna Nova’’. The contest was called ‘’Petersburg in Leningrad / Leningrad in Petersburg’’, it was dedicated to the 15th anniversary, the 3 rd in XX century of the city renaming. Nine works were presented at the exhibition.
- poet Arseniev 10 Oct 2006
22 Sep 2006
- I am naked, but you are not 20 Sep 2006 In her installation for the gallery ‘’Anna Nova’’ Natalia Pershina-Yakimanskaya sets up a scene in the café presenting a process of socializing in its modern social standards. ‘’The café customers’’ are the business suits. They watch video, treat themselves with different dishes that are made in the form of clothes. The artist wants to show that human socializing is relative to cannibalism and is connected with the theme of inequality: social and psychological.
- golova shvetsova 06 Sep 2006 sdf
- istorii denisova 20 Jul 2006 wfdf
- Birds Flu 17 Jun 2006 Bella Matveyeva’s project ‘’Birds’ Flu’’ is an open meditation about the theme – camp. Camp means being carried away by the pre-rafaelites, Berdsley, art-deco, Tamara de Lempintska, the film ‘’A Strict Young Man’’, decoration, erotica, film stars of silent films: Greta Garbo, Marlen Ditrich, a novel ‘’On the Contrary’’ by Guimance and by the art of Bolognese academism. Camp is kitsch that went through decadence and well-known to modernism. It has some ironical attitude to the things that are loved by classicism.
- Peterhof. Photos 16 Jun 2006 Kitayev was taking pictures of Peterhof in 1990-ties and came back to his negative imprints at the beginning of this century. He worked at the regime industrial works and couldn’t imagine going sightseeing to some countries until 1999. So, Peterhof was the only place where he could see the best traditions of western-european art.
- Insight Cinema 28 Apr 2006 In 2001-2006 Vladimir Shinkarev painted 38 pictures about cinema. Like a line of film fragments the pictures encircle the walls of the gallery. They seem to be drawing the silhouette of cinema, that presents the image of the XX century in its best way.
- Koncert 19 Apr 2006
- Natural Stories 24 Mar 2006 It’s not easy to define what Sergey Denisov makes in his creative activity. He is a hermit creating on the attic of the former St Petersburg tenant house. He combines some strange palimpsests of still nature, he draws his inspiration in the dusty heaps of Rare book shops: engravings, post cards, books, photos, maps
- Viktoria Uhalova 04 Mar 2006 In anticipation of spring gallery "Anna Nova" opens an exhibition of photographs of the artist and interior designer Victoria Uhalovoy "Walk ... Palaces and Parks of St. Petersburg"
- zivot 12 Jan 2006