- French Touch - Touche Americaine 21 Dec 2010 The term The French Touch - «French Touch" - taken to mean the influence of French culture in the world, but he got on the spread of English - the language of international communication. Created by analogy French expression La Touche Americaine - «American touch" - describes the process that takes place in the reverse direction, the influence of American culture on France.
- Presentation of album "Alexander Florensky. Painting" 17 Dec 2010 On the 17th of December 2010 there was a presentation of album "Alexander Florensky. Painting".
- Exhibition of Oleg Maslov in Kyiv Fine Art 11 Dec 2010 On the 11th of deceber there was the exhibition of Oleg Maslov works "One more time about love..." in Kyiv Fine Art gallery.
- Work shop of Sedrik Mansh 07 Dec 2010 Sedrik Mansh is auhtor of comics from Belgium and an editor in Employe du Moi
- Painting from travels. 2005 - 2010 26 Nov 2010 During last years I travelled a lot and practically in every trip I painted pictures. Partly it was connected with “Drawing and painting lovers Society” , the artistic initiation, suggested by me and Ivan Sotnik, an artist, and founded in 2004. This Society sets the task of revival and advocacy of painting and drawing from life, which has almost disappeared in contemporary art practice. “Trip for the drawing and painting in the open air “ is the most comfortable way for such activity –just remember Turner, Corot, Consteble, Delacrua, Van Gogh, Marche, Matisse, Morandi and other painting and drawing from life fans.
- 06 Oct 2010
- 30 Sep 2010
22 Sep 2010
22 - 26 September Anna Nova gallery took part in the 14 International Fair ArtMoscow.
Artists on the booth: Alexander dashevsky and Natalia Kraevskaya
- Parthenon 17 Sep 2010 is a comic book series for the "Art Journal", one of the founders of which is George. At the exhibition in the gallery "Anna Nova" will feature original comics from different years, as well as narrative paintings, executed on canvas and tissues based on their own comics. It is worth noting that this is the first solo exhibition of George Litichevsky in St. Petersburg. This year, the Russian publishing house "Bumkniga" will kind of monograph website, which will include a lot of comic books as well as articles about the work of the author, and an interview with him, made by Russian and foreign journalists.George Guest Litichevskiy 4 International Festival of cartoon stories "Bumfest."
01 Sep 2010
1 - 5 september 2010 Anna Nova gallery took part in international art fair ArtHelsinki.
Artists on the booth: Alexander Dashevsky and Natalia Kraevskaya
- 12 Jun 2010
- Chain of connections 21 May 2010 Unlike her previous exhibitions, a material for it served things of our time- pop idols like Michael Jackson and Britney Spears, modern Chinese hand-made articles from plastic and cheap pastes, media images from fashion magazines- in "the Chain of conections" she takes up a role of the historian, the archeologist of a kitch.
16 Apr 2010
What is most interesting to me in a material is that which is no longer there. The absences, the lacunae, empty spaces, silences and holes are what draw me in most, as the main object of the senses. (It so happens that in Hebrew the word shekhikha —"oblivion" is made up of the same root consonants as the word khashikha—"darkness").
- 10 Apr 2010
- 05 Mar 2010
- Lost worlds. Restoration 19 Feb 2010 Photo exhibition about the lost places and spaces in Saint Petersburg by photographer Vladimir Kukuruza
- 10 Feb 2010
- Tiles 22 Jan 2010 With any new exhibition by Russian artist Petr Shvetsov, all bets are off. Delighting in the subversion of expectations, each new body of work is a confrontation that asks as many questions as it answers. Whether making drawings, sculpture, painting, installation or, as in the latest exhibition, working with ceramic tile, Shvetsov explores each medium to its fullest, testing the limits of the possible while remaining true to his artistic vocabulary.