- New project by Aljoscha 24 Mar 2018 We are happy to announce a new exhibition by Aljoscha, the artist of Anna Nova Gallery, that will open in Nizhniy Novgorod in the Futuro Gallery on 24th of March.
- Ilya Fedotov-Fedorov "Museum of Poisons" 16 Mar 2018 Anna Nova Gallery presents an exhibition of Ilya Fedotov-Fedorov "Museum of Poisons"
- Haim Sokol "Our coming was expected on earth" 08 Feb 2018 Anna Nova Gallery presents a new exhibition by Haim Sokol
- Anna Nova Gallery wishes you a Happy new Year! 30 Dec 2017 Anna Nova Gallery wishes you a Happy new Year! And we remind that the gallery is closed 30.12.2017 - 08.01.2018
- New project by Marya Dmitrieva in the Freud Dream Museum 21 Dec 2017 On December 21, the Freud Dream Museum opened an exhibition of the artist of our gallery, Marya Dmitrieva "Analysis Situs".
- 14 Dec 2017
- 12 Dec 2017
- Voice Cooling Tests 08 Dec 2017 Anna Nova Gallery presents the exhibition of Alice Kern, winner of the 6th Contest for Young Artists ‘New Projects for Anna Nova’.
- Anna Nova Gallery is closed for exhibition mounting 05 Dec 2017 Anna Nova Gallery is closed for preparing of a new exhibition till December 8.
- 08 Nov 2017
- THE CIRCUS 17 07 Nov 2017 Anna Nova Gallery Presents THE CIRCUS 17, New Project by Uldus Bakhtiozina.
- Denis Patrakeev's exhibition has been prolonged 29 Oct 2017 You can now see "World in Flux" until the 2nd of December
- Alexander Dashevskiy, Haim Sokol, Ivan Plusch and Irina Drozd at the Museum of 20th and 21st Century St. Petersburg Art 25 Oct 2017 Artists of our gallery show their work at the international exhibition "Right to the future", dedicated to the centenary of the October Revolution
- Denis Patrakeev's artworks in Belgium 21 Oct 2017 Denis Patrakeev, an artist of our gallery, is participating in the exhibition "The Raft. Art is (not) Lonely" at the Belgian museum Mu.ZEE
- Street art artist Pasha Cas presented a video message "Hello Damien Hirst" 20 Oct 2017 The street artist Pasha Cas with the support of the Anna Nova gallery presented his manifesto of contemporary art in the video message "Hello Damien Hirst"
- Denis Patrakeev "World in Flux" 29.09 - 29.10 29 Sep 2017 Anna Nova Gallery presents the new exhibition of Denis Patrakeev "World in Flux"
- The gallery is closed for installation until 29.09. 15 Sep 2017 The gallery is closed for the installation of the exhibition by Denis Patrakeev "World in flux" until 29.09.
- The gallery is closed 08 Sep 2017 The gallery is closed for installation of a new exposition.
- 06 Sep 2017
- Denis Patrakeev is participating in group exhibition in India 02 Aug 2017 August 18 in the Indian city of Lech in the gallery LAMO will open a group exhibition of Russian artists "ARCAM. The ESSENCE ".
- Uldus Bakhtiozina is participating in the annual auction of WATERMILL center 29 Jul 2017 The work "The Divine Plan of History" by Uldus Bakhtiozina is participating in the annual auction of WATERMILL center in New York.
- Uldus Bakhtiozina presents her work at the exhibition Artist / Knight in Belgium 08 Jul 2017 The work of the artist of Anna Nova Gallery Uldus Bakhtiozina will be presented at the exhibition Artist / Knight, which opens July 11 at the castle Gaasbek near Brussels.
- Personal exhibition by Alexander Dashevskiy in Ekaterinburg 28 Jun 2017 28.06 at the Museum of History of Ekaterinburg and Alvitr Gallery was opened the personal exhibition of the artist of Anna Nova Gallery Alexander Dashevskiy "Developer's Zigzag ".
- The winner of the contest of young artist "New projects for Anna Nova" was announced 27 Jun 2017 June 26 at the Breakfast in the Manege were summed up of the contest of young artists "New Projects for Anna Nova Gallery." With the participation of a Belgian curator, Joana De Vos.
- MUST READ: web version of Booklet #6 24 Jun 2017 Booklet#6 - the new issue of the magazine about contemporary art and culture. The main topic is the role of women in modern culture.
- Group Exhibition of Robert Longo’s studio assistants “Common Ground” 23 Jun 2017 In summer our gallery opens a unique exhibition of young American art in St. Petersburg. The Common Ground exihbition explores the artistic world of New York and the share of the artist’s assistant, who returned to the world of art in 1960-ies after long oblivion.
- Booklet # 6. "Born a little girl - bear it": Anastasia Panibratova about the complexities of the traditionally male profession 21 Jun 2017 In the sixth issue of the Booklet, Anastasia Panibratova, the architect of famous restaurants in Moscow and St. Petersburg, talks about feminism, art in interiors and raising a personal taste
- Exhibition by 28 bugs in art school Masters 16 Jun 2017 Anna Nova gallery is pleased to present new exhbition project by 28bugs.
- Anna Nova artists on the exhibition in Manege 08 Jun 2017 Saint Petersburg Manege and Contemporary art center Winzavod presents new exhhibition project #Attraction
- 29 May 2017
- Shortlist of the VI Contest for young artists "New projects for Anna Nova" 29 May 2017 Anna Nova gallery is happy to announce the short list of thу VI Conest for young artists.
- Round Table "Revolution in art today" 28 May 2017 On the May 28th as a part of VI young artists contest in Anna Nova gallery will be round table "Revolution in art today".
- Opening of the collectot's lounge 25 May 2017 Anna Nova gallery is pleased to present a new place for guests and partners of the gallery.
- Public talk by artists from USA 24 May 2017 Annna Nova gallery and residence CEC ArtsLink are pleased to present public talk by artists from USA Blane De St. Croix and Diana Shpungin.
- Andrey Kuzkin and Iva Plusch on the exhibition in Wittenberg 19 May 2017 On the May 19 the exhibition "Luther abd the avant garde" was opened in Wittenberg.
- Conjured Life 17 May 2017 Anna Nova Gallery presents Conjured Life, the new project by Uldus Bakhtiozina, the art photographer.
- 11 May 2017
- Contemporary art exhibition in wine bar Grammzapis 04 May 2017 Anna Nova gallery presents new exhibition project of it's online shop 28bugs.com
- 04 May 2017
- 03 May 2017
- 28 Apr 2017
- Theatre Post in Anna Nova Gallery 26 Apr 2017
- 25 Apr 2017
- 20 Apr 2017
- 12 Apr 2017
- 12 Apr 2017
- 06 Apr 2017
- 31 Mar 2017
- 29 Mar 2017
- 16 Mar 2017
- Kuryokhin Art Prize announced the names of artists who are nominated this year 15 Mar 2017 Kuryokhin Art Prize announced the names of artists who are nominated this year
- New performance by Andrey Kuzkin "Sprouts" 12 Mar 2017 On the March 12 Andrey Kuzkin presented his new performance.
- Exhibition of Montenegrin brothers Pavel Brat and Skif Bratok 12 Mar 2017 The new exhibition project by the artist of our gallery Bavel Brat and Skif Bratok will be presented in Kotor (Montenegro) on the March 12.
- Anastasiya Potemkina presents her art project on Garage Triennal of Russian contemporary art 09 Mar 2017 On the March 9th the Garage Triennal of Russian contemporary art is on view.
- New exhibition by Aljoscha in Rome 04 Mar 2017 Sterted from March 4 new exhibition by our artist Aljoscha is on view in Sala Santa Rita (Rome).
- A drop of Creacin 03 Mar 2017 Anna Nova gallery presents the project of Rostan Tavasiev. "A drop of creacine" is the first fantastic series about art in the distant future.
- 27 Feb 2017
- Uldus Bakhtiozina is a finalist of Arte Laguna Prize! 15 Feb 2017 The international jury met and selected the finalist artists who will exhibit their works at the Arsenale of Venice.
- Sketches by Ivan Plusch became a part of Hermitage collection 14 Feb 2017 Eight sketches the installation "Process of Passing" by Ivan Plusch became a part of Hermitage collection.
- 08 Feb 2017
- 03 Feb 2017
- Ilya Grishaev will present his artwork in Cyfest 26 Jan 2017 The 10th annual Cyfest will be held in St. Petersburg from January 25 to February 7, 2017.
- 12 Jan 2017
Opening hours during winter holidays
01 Jan 2017
We congratulates you with winter holidays.
Our gallery will be open on the 4, 5, 6, and 7 of January.
We'll be happy to see you.
- 26 Dec 2016
Razzle Dazzle / What am I still waiting for
23 Dec 2016
Anna Nova gallery is pleased to presrnt new exhibition of Stas Bags.
The question posed in the title is thought-provoking for both the artist and the audience. Interacting with the works of art, you enter the world of your own thoughts and associations, trying to find the answer. The main themes of the exhibition are time, the question of future and present, the internal dialogue with yourself, your own camouflage and imitation of others.
- New Year tree by Nadezhda Anfalova in The Museum of St. Petersburg art 23 Dec 2016 Artist of Anna Nova gallery Nadezhda Anfalova and Nadezhda Kuznetsova will show the installation in The Museum of St. Petersburg art
- 15 Dec 2016
- Andrey Kuzkin is a winner of Kandinsky Prize 2016 14 Dec 2016 On the December 14 the winners of of the 10th annual Kandinsky Prize was announced. Artist of our gallery Andrey Kuzkin becam a winner of the Project of the Year nomination. He won this award with his project «Right to life».
- Stas Bags is participating in the group art project VIDEOKAFFE in Helsinki. 03 Dec 2016 Stas Bags is participating in the group art project VIDEOKAFFE in Anhava gallery, Helsinki. VIDEOKAFFE is an artist collective whose eleven members are from different countries.
- 01 Dec 2016
- Petr Shvetsov 25 Nov 2016 Anna Nova Gallery presents a new exhibition project - a series of works by a famous St. Petersburg artist Petr Shvetsov.
- 23 Nov 2016
- Denis Patrakeev on the exhibition in Luda gallery 22 Nov 2016 On November 22nd the new exhibition of our artist Denis Patrakeev and plant grower Ivan Karpov will be open in Luda gallery.
- 14 Nov 2016
- 11 Nov 2016
- On the November 10 Anna Nova gallery will be closed 09 Nov 2016 Sorry, on the November 10 Anna Nova gallery will be closed. We apologize.
- Exhibition of Alexander Dashevskiy in ART4 museum in Moscow 09 Nov 2016 In the 9th of November personal exhibition of Anna Nova artist Alexander Dashevskiy "Unsupported content" will be open in Moscow.
- 04 Nov 2016
- Andrey Kuzkin in the short list of Kandinskiy Prize 02 Nov 2016 On the 2nd of November the short list of the Kandinskiy Prize was annouced.
- 02 Nov 2016
- The lecture by Rostan Tavasiev in Okhta Lab 30 Oct 2016 In the 30th of October in Okhta Lab will be lecture by Anna Nova gallery artist Rostan Tavasiev. The theme of the lecture will be "Art in the imaginary future".
- 27 Oct 2016
- Ilya Grishaev and Andrey Kuzkin are nominated on Kandinskiy Prize 2016 05 Oct 2016 Kandinskiy Prize is one of the most important contemporary art prizes.
- New project by Aljoscha in Cologne 01 Oct 2016 New exhibition by Aljoscha was presented on the 1st of September in Gallery Martina Kaiser.
- 01 Oct 2016
- 30 Sep 2016
- EVCFE / "...And the Word was made flesh" 23 Sep 2016 In the end of September Anna Nova gallery presents a new project of Pavel Brat.
- Booklet #5 23 Sep 2016 The fifth issue of "Booklet" - contemporary art-review of Anna Nova Art Gallery.
- New artwork by Stas Bags on the festival of public art. 22 Sep 2016 Started from the 22nd of September the festival public art "Art prospect" (Art Avenue) will be held in Admiralteyskiy district, St. Petersburg.
- Design&Décor international exhibition of interior and décor items. 14 Sep 2016 We’re happy to announce our participation in Design&Décor international exhibition of interior and décor items.
- Valery Katsuba in The Centre Pompidou 14 Sep 2016 On the 14 of September The Centre Pompidou, Paris will unveil its stunning new collection of contemporary Russian masterpieces with the exhibition "Collection! Contemporary art in the USSR and Russia, 1950-2000.
- Uldus in the list "12 women breaking new ground in the arts" 09 Sep 2016 «TED Fellows» prepared a list «12 women breaking new ground in the arts».
- Theatre Post in Anna Nova Gallery 05 Sep 2016 From the 5th till the 7th of September Anna Nova Gallery will become a stage for «theater post»
- Exhibition by Ivan Plusch in London. 02 Sep 2016 ersonal exhibition by Anna Nova Gallery artist was opened in Halcyon Gallery (London).
- Stas Bags presented his artwork on “D Day” festival. 02 Sep 2016 From the 2nd till the 4th of September “D Day” festival has took place in the Rubinstein St. The festival was dedicated to anniversary of once of the most famous Russian writer Sergey Dovlatov.
- Anastasia Potemkina has presented her new performance. 01 Sep 2016 On the 1st of September Anastasia Potemkina has presented her new performance «Bad Seed Renaissance» in Triumph gallery in Moscow.
- Stas Bags on the Second Biennal of street art. 30 Aug 2016 On the 30th of August Second Biennal of street art «Artmossphere» have been started in Moscow.
- Rostan Tavasiev and Andrey Kuzkin on the exhibition “…after glamour”. 27 Aug 2016 The exhibition “…after glamour” was open in the 26th of August in Kunst Im Tunnel in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Project by Anna Nova Gallery in Okhta Lab 27 Aug 2016 Last week (August, 27) a new cultural and educational centre Okhta Lab opened its doors inside Okhta Mall. The mall is the first one in Russia to broaden the range of its activities to the extent of becoming a platform for learning and knowledge exchange.
- Artworks by Stas Bags on the exhibition curated by Andrey Bartenev. 23 Aug 2016 In the 23rd of August the exhibition “Overripe fingers of elephants” was open in the showroom “Zdes” on Taganka Street in Moscow.
- Private apartment on Krestovsliy Island 25 Jul 2016 Contemporary art in the light color interior.
- Anna Nova artists are on the festival “The Access Point” 23 Jul 2016 Second festival of site-specific art “The Access Point” has been launched on the 15th of June and will run to the 7th of August.
- Aljoscha at «Stereoleto» music festival. 02 Jul 2016 On July 2-3 one of the major musical events of this Summer - "Stereoleto" festival - takes place on Yelagin Island.
- Lotophagie / Lotus-eaters 01 Jul 2016 Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to announce an experimental art project by Dutch sculptor (born in Ukraine) Aljoscha.
- Nominibus trivialibus, synonimis selectis 01 Jul 2016 Since July 1, as part of the parallel program of the Moscow International Biennale for the Young Art, the Botanical Garden of Moscow State University will be held a group exhibition "Nominibus trivialibus, synonimis selectis".
- Artwork by Stas Bags on Geek picnic 25 Jun 2016 On the 25th and 26th of May Geek Picnic festival will take place in Elagin Park
- "theatre post" in Anna Nova Gallery 24 Jun 2016 In June 2016 Anna Nova Gallery will held independent theatre group ‘teatr post” .
- Loft in the Kushelev-Bezborosko mansion. 23 Jun 2016 Loft in the center of St.Petersburg
- Presentation of the online store of contemporary art 22 Jun 2016 On Wednesday, June 22, Ginza Project’s restaurant "Mansarda" and Anna Nova Gallery open presentation exhibition of the online store for contemporary art 28 Bugs.
- Exhibition by Boris Koshelokhov in the art school Masters 21 Jun 2016 Anna Nova Gallery and Masters History of arts school present a solo exhibition of Boris Koshelohov. Artist's works from the gallery collection will be exposed within the walls of the school.
- The Exhibition "Painting beyond painting" in Moscow 31 May 2016 From the 31st of May the Exhibition "Painting beyond painting" will be open in Moscow
- Artworks by Ivan Plusch, Alexander Dashevskiy an Vlad Kulkov in the online game. 27 May 2016 From the 27th of May till th 13th of June he festival «PLAYMMOMA: the Game of Contemporary Art!» took place in the Moscow museum of contemporary art. The Festival was a platform for the pilot version of the online educational game PLAYMMOMA.
- Petr Shvetsov in Luda Gallery 23 May 2016 On the 23rd of May an exhibition by Petr Shvetsov and Katya Granova “Advantages of spiders” will be presented in Luda Gallery.
- Museums at Night 2016 21 May 2016 Museums at Night 2016 will take place from May 21-22.
- Lecture series “A public Russian intellectual is searching for self-determination” 20 May 2016 Anna Nova Gallery and Open philosophy Faculty are glad to present lecture series “A public Russian intellectual is searching for self-determination” by A.V. Lavruhin.
- Steambaroque / The soaring baroque 19 May 2016 The exhibition “Steambaroque. THE SOARING BAROQUE “ is opening on 19th of May in Kirov Central Park of Culture and Recreation, The Old Stables Exhibition rooms (Vlad Kulkov. Dmitry Zukov/ Painting. Metal art ). Sound – Dmitry Anikin (Re’sequence).
- Public talk of Uldus Bakhtiozina 18 May 2016 On the 18th of May the public talc of art photographer Uldus Bakhtiozina will take place in Stiglitz Academy.
- Public talk: Agnes Berecz - "The New York Art World" 10 May 2016 Anna Nova gallery and CEC ArtsLink is glad to announce a public-talk of a New York based art historian and professor Agnes Berecz who will tell about the contemporary art-scene in New York. Agnes is invited to shortly participate in the Back Apartment Residency Program in St. Petersburg.
- Exhibition «Drawing. No Limits» will be shown in London. 04 May 2016 On May 4th, 2016 Pushkin House London will host the opening of a new show of Russian contemporary artists – Russian Contemporary: Drawing. No Limits.
- Opening hours during the May holidays 29 Apr 2016 Anna Nova gallery team congratulates you with the May holidays
- A private apartment on Rubinstein Street 27 Apr 2016 A privet apartment with calm interior and bright accents
- New exhibition by Haim Sokol in Moscow 22 Apr 2016 On the 22th of april the new exhibition by Haim Sokol was presented in Pechersky gallery.
- Art works by Haim Sokol on the exhibition on VDNH 22 Apr 2016 22 April 2016 the exhibition "Always Modern. Art of the XX-XXI Centuries" opens in the ROSIZO Gallery.
- The Fallen and the dropped out 22 Apr 2016 Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to present a new project of Alexander Dashevskiy, one of the most famous and interesting artists of St. Petersburg. The project's preparation has taken two years and it continues the line started by the artist in the previous project "Partial losses".
- Irina Drozd is nominated for the “Top 50 Sobaka.Ru” award in "Art" category 16 Apr 2016 Artist of Anna Nova Gallery Irina Drozd is nominated for “TOP50 Sobaka.Ru” award in "Art" category! We ask you to vote for Irina Drozd!
- Artists of Anna Nova Gallery are in long list Sergey Kuryokhin Award 04 Apr 2016 On the 3rd of April an exhibition of the nominees for Sergei Kuryokhin Contemporary Art Award was opened.
- Three Exhibitions 31 Mar 2016 "Three Exhibitions" is the title of a new exhibition of the participants of the Leningrad School - Jury Alexandrov, Konstantin Molokh and Ivan Goldenshlyuger. Each of the three exhibitions that make up the exhibition "Three exhibitions," has its own name.
- Booklet #4 22 Mar 2016 The fourth issue of "Booklet" - contemporary art-review of Anna Nova Art Gallery.
- Alexander Dashevskiy is a winner of Arte Laguna Prize 20 Mar 2016 The winners of the prize was announced on March 19th.
- Round table "Archiving of Contemporary Art. Archive of the future." Presentation of the catalogue of Anna Nova gallery. 19 Mar 2016 On March 19th at 6 p.m. a round table "Archiving of Contemporary Art. Archive of the future" dedicated to the presentation of the catalogue, issued on the occasion of the gallery's tenth anniversary, will take place at Anna Nova gallery.
- Anna Nova Gallery’s catalogue 19 Mar 2016 Anna Nova Gallery’s catalogue is an unique edition, which includes not only the history of the gallery for the last 10 years, interviews with the artists of the gallery, but also an overview of the overall picture of contemporary art in Russia and St. Petersburg in particular
- Exhibition by Vlad Kulkov "Beads from Hiroshima" 16 Mar 2016 Personal exhibition by Vlad Kulkov in Moscow.
- Artists of Anna Nova gallery are on exhibition in Perm 16 Mar 2016 An exhibition “Contemporary Drawing” is opening in the museum of contemporary art “Permm” on March 16th.
- Stas Bags in "Zarya" art residence 10 Mar 2016 Stas Bags became a participant of art residence in Vladivostok
- pas tout 04 Mar 2016 On 4th of March Anna Nova Gallery opens a new exhibition of a winner of the Fifth Contest of Young Artists "New projects for Anna Nova gallery Iliya Grishaev.
- Alexander Dashevskiy was nominated for 10th Laguna Art Prize 01 Mar 2016 An exhibition of finalist 10 Laguna Arte Prize will be frpm 20st March till 3rd April
- An exhibition «The Archipelago of the Peacock» of Vlad Kulkov and Marya Dmitrieva at Kultproekt gallery in Moscow 25 Feb 2016 An exhibition «The Archipelago of the Peacock» of Vlad Kulkov and Marya Dmitrieva will take place from February 25th to March 18th at Kultproekt gallery in Moscow.
- Stay Bags exhibition at the ART WEEKEND in Loft Project ETAGI 18 Feb 2016 Pop up project ART WEEKEND, curated by Anastasia Skortsova, will be held in the Loft Project ETAGI from 18th to 20th of February. It will consist of 9 parallel events.
- Rostan Tavasiev at the "2000s. Collection of Ekaterina and Vladimir Semenikhin. Selected works. 2000-2005" exhibition 29 Jan 2016 An exhibition "2000s. Collection of Ekaterina and Vladimir Semenikhin. Selected works. 2000-2005" is being held at the Cultural Foundation "Ekaterina" from 29th of January to 31st of July 2016. The exhibition presents an artwork «Mirrors» of Anna Nova gallery artist Rostan Tavasiev.
- Gallery's artists at the exhibition of "Russian Contemporary" project in Berlin 28 Jan 2016 The project «Russian Contemporary» is opening its pilot exhibition in the Russian House of Science and Culture in Berlin on January 28th, that will show works by the artists of the gallery: Jury Alexandrov, Petr Shvetsov, Haim Sokol and Ilya Grishaev.
- Multimedia Art Museum displays works by Anna Nova gallery artists from the collection of Pierre Brochet. 21 Jan 2016 Multimedia Art Museum, Moscow presents an exhibition of the French publisher, collector and patron, who has created one of the most impressive and interesting private collections of contemporary Russian art - "Pierre Brochet's Puzzle."
- Faberge Museum Cafe 12 Jan 2016 Faberge Museum opened its museum café: the interior is made in the "Russian style", complemented by works of contemporary artists Marc Quinn, Takashi Murakami, Uldus Bakhtiozina and other art stars.
- Anna Nova Art Gallery team is delighted to congratulate you with the upcoming holidays! 29 Dec 2015 We wish you happy upcoming holidays and we would like to inform you that the gallery will be closed for reconstruction until the 3rd of February.
- Online auction of affordable contemporary art by Anna Nova & 28 Bugs. 23 Dec 2015 Anna Nova Gallery and its affiliate project 28 Bugs are pleased to announce the launch of their first online auction on SEVEN.BID platform on the 23rd of December, at 8 p.m. (Moscow time).
- New works of Ivan Plusch and Irina Drozd on the exhibition at the Centre for Contemporary Art Winzavod. 17 Dec 2015 New exhibition "The collective conscious. Dialogues with the classics ", showing new artworks by Irina Drozd and Ivan Plusch, will be opened on the 17th of December at 7 p.m. at the Centre for Contemporary Art Winzavod.
- Rostan Tavasiev at the exhibition "One Within The Other" 16 Dec 2015 On the 16th of December new exhibition “One Within The Other» will be opened in Moscow Museum of Modern Art venue at Petrovka street.
- Artworks by Stas Bags and Iliya Grishaev at the exhibition "Hooray! Sculpture!" in Winzavod Centre for Contemporary Art. 04 Dec 2015 On the 4th of December new exhibition «Hooray! Sculpture!” will be opened at Winzavod Centre for Contemporary Art.
- Anna Nova Art Gallery is pleased to present an exhibition of works by the gallery's artists at Goose Goose restaurant. 27 Nov 2015 Goose Goose restaurant is a parallel venue to the exhibition "We must cultivate our garden" in Anna Nova gallery, marking its tenth anniversary. The interior of the restaurant has been completely transformed with the help of paintings and installations of gallery's artists.
- We must cultivate our garden 27 Nov 2015 On November 27, Anna Nova Art Gallery opens a jubilee exhibition entitled by a phrase of Voltaire - "We must cultivate our garden." It is a call to do one's work, to follow the selected road, no matter what the circumstances are.
- Vlad Kulkov, Petr Shvetsov and Alexander Dashevskiy at the exhibition “Paintings after fine art”. 27 Nov 2015 On the 27th of November group exhibition “Picture after painting” will be opened.
- Goose Goose restaurant 25 Nov 2015 Goose Goose restaurant was a parallel venue to the exhibition "We must cultivate our garden" in Anna Nova gallery, marking its tenth anniversary. The interior of the restaurant has been completely transformed with the help of paintings and installations of gallery's artists.
- Participation of Anna Nova Ar Gallery in the Charity Auction of the "One Step Forward" Fund 19 Nov 2015 As a lot, we have provided the work of Bob Koshelokhov, a legendary figure in nonconformist art. Pastel from the series "Two highways" with a starting price of 80 000 Rubles, was sold for 700 000 Rubles.
- Haim Sokol and Andrey Kuzkin on Nordwind festival! 13 Nov 2015 NORDWIND, one of the largest festivals for the arts from the European north, is taking place from 14th until 23rd of December this year.
- Alexander Dashevskiy and Petr Shvetsov at the exhibition "Russia. Realism. XXI century” 11 Nov 2015 In the 11th of November in Russian Museum opens the exhibition "Russia. Realism. XXI century”.
- Stas Bags will be on “Art-wall” festival of public art. 31 Oct 2015 Artist of Anna Nova Art Gallery Stas Bags is participating in “Art-wall” festival of public art.
- The premiere of the documentary "Beyond" about the artist Anatoly Belkin 22 Oct 2015 The premiere of a documentary about the avant-garde artist Anatoly Belkin "Beyond" will take place on October 22nd at 7 p.m. at the «Lendoc».
- Irina Drozd's "Another Dimension" at the "Mansarda" restaurant 15 Oct 2015 Anna Nova Gallery and «Mansarda» restaurant are pleased to present their joint project - an exhibition of a Petersburg artist Irina Drozd - "Another dimension".
- In her own right, amongst her own people 09 Oct 2015 Anna Nova Gallery presents Anatoly Belkin’s new project – “In her own right, amongst her own people”. On the two floors of the gallery there will be shown one day from the life of the girl who lives with the strange marsh people, who we first met at the Hermitage exhibition “The gold of the marshes”.
- Maksim Svishev is one of the curators of the HPL festival of audiovisual arts. 26 Sep 2015 Anna Nova gallery artist Maksim Svishev is one of the curators of the most anticipated event of the following weekend - the HPL Festival of Audiovisual Arts.
- Anna Nova gallery artists at the 6th Moscow Biennale of Contemporary Art 22 Sep 2015 We are glad to provide you with a selection of interesting events and projects involving artists of Anna Nova Art Gallery and 28 Bugs.
- Small Forms 18 Sep 2015 Contemporary art gallery Anna Nova is pleased to present a new exhibition project - "Small forms". The space of the gallery will become a sort of show-room, where the works of gallery artists of small format will be presented - graphics, photographs, watercolors and pastels on paper.
- Booklet #3 10 Sep 2015 The third issue of "Booklet" - contemporary art-review of Anna Nova Art Gallery
- Haim Sokol on the Kyiv biennial 2015 08 Sep 2015 Artist of Anna Nova Art Gallery Haim Sokol is participating in «The School of Image and Evidence» - one of the parts of Kyiv biennial.
- Nova Arena Sports Center 28 Aug 2015 In Nova Arena each hall has its own artistic trophies - from the personal collection of the owner Anna Barinova or created especially for this space.
- Apartment in the center of Saint-Petersburg 26 Aug 2015 Contemporary art in classical interior.
- Business Center "Preobrazhenskiy Dvor" 26 Aug 2015 Anna Nova gallery project on the decoration of the premium-class Business Center "Preobrazhenskiy Dvor" with works of art.
- Loft in Downtown Saint-Petersburg 26 Aug 2015 Design studio Zhilin Brothers presented their new project - Loft in Downtown Saint-Petersburg with artworks by Anna Nova gallery artist Irina Drozd in the interior.
- Joint international art project by Ilya Grishaev and Maurice Bogaert at the "Pro Arte" Foundation 25 Aug 2015 A joint international exhibition of Ilya Grishaev (St. Petersburg) and Maurice Bogaert (Amsterdam) "Coexistence of man and water" is opening on August 25th, at 7 p.m., at the “Pro Arte” Foundation.
- Anna Nova gallery artists succeeded in entering the next round of voting for Kandinsky Prize 2015 18 Aug 2015 Council of experts and international jury of the Kandinsky Prize chose the projects that will participate in the next round of voting. Of the total number of applications submitted - 502, 94 projects have passed in the category "Project of the Year" and 123 projects – in the nomination "Young Artist. Project of the Year ".
- Haim Sokol’s "Arches" at the exhibition in Moscow Manege 14 Aug 2015 Today, on August 14th, a group exhibition of legendary Moscow sculptors, participants of the «LeSS» art group, Vadim Sidur, Nikolai Silis and Vladimir Lemport, is opening at the Central exhibition hall Manege.
- Ivan Plusch at the exhibition "Excursus on the stranger" 03 Aug 2015 On August 3 at 5 p.m. the exhibition "Excursus on the stranger" will be opened. The participants of the exhibition are Evgeniya Golant and Anna Nova gallery artist Ivan Plusch.
- Anastasia Potemkina at the "Ecosynthesis" conference 19 Jul 2015 On July 18-19 "Taiga" space will host a conference "Ecosynthesis" dedicated to the development of relations between man and nature in an urban environment.
- Denis Patrakeev at the OSTRALE'O15 in Dresden 10 Jul 2015 On July 10 in Dresden, the official opening of the annual exhibition of contemporary art OSTRALE'O15 "Handle with care» took place. At the exhibition the artist of Anna Nova gallery Denis Patrakeev presented the new project "Day One."
- Denis Patrakeev takes part in a video project "Trying on yourself" 09 Jul 2015 Anna Nova gallery artist Denis Patrakeev participates in a video project "Trying on yourself", which takes place in Loft Project “ETAJI”.
- The first part of the exhibition "New acquisitions 1998 - 2014" has opened in the Benois Wing of the Russian Museum 08 Jul 2015 The first part of the exhibition "New acquisitions 1998 - 2014", dedicated to the art from the XX-XXI centuries, has opened in the Benois Wing of the Russian Museum.
- Animation Class for children 04 Jul 2015 Anna Nova gallery invites children to plunge into the world of animation. We are glad to announce that a workshop on production of animated shorts will take place on the basis of our gallery.
- English course for professionals and amateurs in the field of art - ARTSPEAK 27 Jun 2015 Gallery of Contemporary Art Anna Nova is pleased to announce an English course for professionals and amateurs in the field of art - ARTSPEAK, which will be held on the grounds of two galleries - Anna Nova Gallery and Savina Gallery, - from 27th of June until 9th of July. The course is a summer intensive, which consists of 6 modules for 2:30 hours.
- Article about Uldus – in the Pakistan edition of Newsline Magazine 20 Jun 2015 Pakistan Newsline magazine wrote an article about the previous project of the photo-based artist Uldus Bakhtiozina "Desperate romantics." The exhibition of the same name was held in the Anna Nova gallery in 2013.
- Rostan Tavasiev’s artwork is exhibited in the public art exhibition at VDNH in Moscow 18 Jun 2015 From May to September VDNH (The Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy, Moscow) holds an international public art program. In total, there are three Russian and five international art groups and artists that submitted more than 30 objects. Among them is Rostan Tavasiev, the artist of Anna Nova gallery, and his works "Instability" and "Authoritativeness".
- The winners of the Vth Contest of Young Artists "New projects for Anna Nova gallery». 09 Jun 2015 Contemporary art gallery Anna Nova is pleased to announce the results of the Vth Contest of Young Artists "New projects for Anna Nova gallery», which was held under the theme of "Art and Education".
- Congratulations to Uldus on winning the “Top50” Award by Sobaka.Ru magazine. 09 Jun 2015 Congratulations to Uldus Bakhtiozina on winning the Sobaka.Ru magazine award “Top50. Most famous people of St. Petersburg" in the “Art” category.
- Russ Land 28 May 2015 On 27th of May Anna Nova Gallery opens a new exhibition of a photo-based artist Uldus – a nominee for the ‘TOP50 The most famous people of St.Petersburg’ Award 2015 of Sobaka.ru magazine in ‘Art’ category. Exhibition "Russ Land" is based on Russian fairy tales such as "The Swan Princess", "Prince Ivan and the Firebird", "Goldfish" and others.
- Short list of the Fifth Contest of Young Artists is announced 20 May 2015 Over two hundred applications have been submitted to the contest. The jury evaluated them according to the ten-point system. Under the terms of the contest, all artists from the short list are invited to participate in the Educational program and meetings with members of the Jury and of the Board of Trustees to discuss their projects.
- Presentation of the online-shop 28bugs on Design Week Expo 2015 20 May 2015 Anna Nova gallery is pleased to announce our participation in the exhibition Design Week Expo with our new project – online-shop 28bugs. The exhibition will take place in the Manege of Cadet corps from 20th to 22nd May, within the Fifth Anniversary Week of Design and Architecture in St. Petersburg.
- Lecture of A. Yankovsky "Waiting for the end of the World. The heritage of antiquity and modern destruction in Iraq and Syria" 15 May 2015 As part of the educational program of the Fifth Contest of Young Artists ‘New projects for ANNA NOVA gallery’, a member of the Board of Trustees, Alexey Yankovsky, is giving a lecture on the problem of destruction of cultural heritage in Iraq, as well as international efforts to save them.
- The Educational Program of the 5th Contest of Young Artists 15 May 2015 ANNA NOVA Gallery announces a start of the Educational program of the Fifth Contest of Young Artists ‘New projects for ANNA NOVA gallery’. The program consists of dialogues and a round-table meeting with the members of the jury and the Board of Trustees of the Contest.
- Ivan Plusсh on the 56th Venice Biennale 2015 08 May 2015 Anna Nova art gallery is especially pleased that our artist - Ivan Plusсh – participates in the parallel program of the 56th Venice Biennale. 3 of his works, including "The Illusion of the Disappearance of Completeness", are presented at the exhibition "Glasstress", along with works by such artists as Damien Hirst, the Chapman brothers, Ilya and Emilia Kabakov, etc.
- Submission of applications for the gallery's Contest is closed 05 May 2015 Thanks to all who took part and sent their projects! We received many applications and they are all currently processed. Soon each participant will receive an email with information to access their profile!
- Anna Nova Gallery summarizes the results of Kuryokhin Contemporary Art Award 18 Apr 2015 The presentation of Sergey Kuryokhin Contemporary Art Award took place in Kuryokhin Center on April 17. Anna Nova Gallery sumps up its own results of this event.
- Uldus is nominated for the “Top 50 Sobaka.Ru” award in "Art" category 17 Apr 2015 Photoartist Uldus, represented by Anna Nova gallery, is nominated for “TOP50 Sobaka.Ru” award in "Art" category! We ask you to vote for Uldus!
- Hunger 06 Apr 2015 As a parallel programm for Irina Drozrd project in Anna Nova gallery there is an exhibition of Irina’s graphical works, called “Hunger”, in a studio of Zhilin brothers – young but already well-known design-architects. There will be exhibited small ironic graphical works, depicting surreal stories from childhood and two paintings.
- Hunger 06 Apr 2015 As a parallel programm for Irina Drozd project in Anna Nova gallery there is an exhibition of Irina’s graphical works, called “Hunger”, in a studio of Zhilin brothers – young but already well-known design-architects. There will be exhibited small ironic graphical works, depicting surreal stories from childhood and two paintings.
- I know what you did when you were thirteen 04 Apr 2015 Anna Nova gallery presents new paintings of an artist from Saint-Petersburg Irina Drozd. The project, ironically called ‘I know what you did when you were 13’, tells us about childhood memories, first love and first strong ‘adult’ emotions.
- Jury Alexandrov at the exhibition "New storytellers in Russian art of XX-XXI centuries" in the Russian Museum 28 Mar 2015 Jury Alexandrov’s work "The true picture of the assassination of Kirov" is presented at the exhibition "New storytellers in Russian art of XX-XXI centuries" in the State Russian Museum until May 25.
- Alexander Dashevsky and Rostan Tavasiev at the exhibition "Reading Room" in the Leningrad Center 21 Mar 2015 A group exhibition "Reading Room", which presented, among others, works by Alexander Dashevsky and Rostan Tavasiev, has opened in the Leningrad Center.
- Artworks by Anastasia Potemkina at the exhibition "HER" at the CCA Zarya in Vladivostok 21 Mar 2015 Anastasia Potemkina’s watercolors from the project "A few words about civility" are presented at the exhibition "HER" at the CCA Zarya in Vladivostok.
- Uldus is in the list of 5 young female photographers YOU NEED TO KNOW! 20 Mar 2015 The gallery's artist, Uldus Bakhtiozina, is in the list of 5 young female photographers you need to know, because they're going to be big.
- Booklet #2 12 Mar 2015 The second issue of "Booklet" - contemporary art-review of Anna Nova Art Gallery
- Transitions 0.10 27 Feb 2015 The exhibition opens on February 27, 2015 at 7 p.m.
- The Fifth contest of young artists ‘New projects for ANNA NOVA Gallery’ 19 Feb 2015 The Fifth contest of young artists ‘New projects for ANNA NOVA Gallery’ Contemporary art gallery Anna Nova is pleased to announce the launch of the Fifth Contest of Young Artists "New projects for Anna Nova gallery”. This year's theme is designated as "Art and Education".
- The Battle of People against Artefacts 17 Feb 2015 The exhibition opens on 17 February 2015 at 7 p.m.
- Checkpoint Charlie in the Showcase space of Loft Project ETAGI 16 Jan 2015 On January, 21 at 19.00 in the Showcase space of Loft Project ETAGI the project Checkpoint Charlie will open, one of the members of which will be the artist Stas Bags.
- Descending 25 Dec 2014 The gallery's artist Denis Patrakeev in collaboration with the artist Oleg Kuptsov created a special Christmas installation in the Lutheran Cathedral of St. Anne.
- "The genesis of the graphical user interface. On the code theology" 23 Dec 2014 On December 23, the gallery will hold a lecture and a presentation of the book of Michael Kurtov, published in the series *démarche, - «Genesis of the graphical user interface. On the code theology "(2014).
- Jhffddfhuddfgdfffy 19 Dec 2014 Contemporary art gallery Anna Nova presents the first solo exhibition of Moscow artist David Ter-Oganyan in St. Petersburg. Provocative title is fully consistent with the main message of the project. This kind of title was made possible after the advent of computers, when it became necessary to quickly name the work. It is often done to the 'waste' in one’s computer.
- Uldus Bakhtiozina - Best of Photo Vogue 17 Dec 2014 Works by Uldus were recognized as the best in the Best of Photo Vogue
- Gallery's artists at the International Cyber Art Festival CYBERFEST 2014 in Berlin 12 Dec 2014 From 12 intil 15th of December a group exhibition «The Other Home» will take place in Kunstquartier Bethanien. Among its participants are the Anna Nova gallery artists Andrey Kuzkin, Alexander Dashevsky and Petr Shetsov.
- Pimp your art 11 Dec 2014 Premier show of the pilot episode of the reality show by Veronica Topychkanova "PIMP YOUR ART" will take place in Anna Nova gallery on December, 11th.
- Gallery’s artists at the exhibition in support of the centre “Anton's right here” 22 Nov 2014 From November 22 until December 7 the exhibition "Artists for the Centre "Anton's right here"" is held at the New Museum.
- Face and personality, history of the relationship 19 Nov 2014 In the context of Denis Patrakeev’s exhibition “Mustard seed”, Grigoriy Hubulava will present his lecture, at the artist’s invitation.
- «The Present Tense Novel” 02 Nov 2014 «The Present Tense Novel”. Lecture by Anke Hennig and discussion of plans of poetic actions of today’s literature.
- Mustard seed 30 Oct 2014 Anna Nova gallery presents Denis Patrakeev’s second personal exhibition. The project is a result of two years of creation and is a total installation, which includes graphics, video, objects and documentation from the artist's research when trying to investigate his role as an artist and a creator.
- Uldus Bakhtiozina took part in the "BBC 100 Women" 29 Oct 2014 In October 2014 the gallery's artist Uldus took part in the project of BBC "100 Women" dedicated to the struggle for women's equality.
- Anthology "Translit" in the gallery's gift counter 25 Oct 2014 From now on you can buy the literary-critical anthology "Translit" in the gift corner of Anna Nova gallery.
- Exhibition of Haim Sokol “Spartacus. Times New Roman” in CCI “Fabrika”. 22 Oct 2014 The exhibition of Haim Sokol “Spartacus. Times New Roman” takes place in CCI “Fabrika” from October 22 until November 24. Haim Sokol’s large-scale personal project exposes the middle of the "migrant cycle”, and was begun in 2011.
- Smart Beauty photo-project in Anna Nova. 15 Oct 2014 On 15th of October in Anna Nova Gallery will be presented a photo-project «Smart Beauty» organised by Showroom Subbota and dedicated to the 10th anniversary of Aurora Fashion Week.
- Opening of a gift counter in Anna Nova Gallery. 15 Oct 2014 A gift counter is now open in Anna Nova gallery. You can buy unusual conceptual souvenirs in our shop, such as T-shirts with artist’s drafts, small art-objects, pieces of jewelry, tirage drawings.
“Another capital” is started at Moskow Museum
09 Oct 2014
St-Petresburg contemporary artists are presenting their artworks in Moskow Museum.
- Gallery's artists at the Art-prospect 25 Sep 2014 International public-art festival “Art-prospect” is started in St-Petersburg. This year rd 3 one of the problem artists want to talk about-is a problem of recycling things, information, ideas and dreams.
- Inside rooms 17 Sep 2014 The new project by Ivan Plusch is dedicated to the issue of immortality of body and soul. The moving bodies are executed in a manner of ‘leaking painting’, typical of the artist. They are longing to the permanency, willing to become eternal mechanisms with easily exchangeable details. And the invisible souls demand intermission and rest. Being inexorably associated with the bodies, they are trying to make aware of themselves, to detach the plastic matter of the bodies from the spatial conditions they happened to exist. However the solid material bodies are endlessly pulling the souls through time. They are less durable than souls and therefore long for self-destruction. As there is no strength in body without strength in soul.
- Memorial Modeling: Petr Shvetsov and Peter Belyi at Katzen Arts Center 03 Sep 2014 Memorial Modeling: Petr Shvetsov and Peter Belyi 6 September- 19 October, Katzen Arts Center
- Results of Competition 28 Aug 2014 Announced short list of the IV Competition for Young Artists «New projects for Anna Nova Gallery».
Reflexes of memory" at First Military School
09 Aug 2014
At First Military School in Saint-Petersburg- the main exhibition space of Manifesta 10 Biennale Parallel Events, Anna Nova Gallery's exhibition hall was opened.
- The Other Capital 29 Jul 2014 The Other Capital is a common project of Anna Nova Art Gallery, NCCA St.Petersburg and Museum of Moscow. The catalogue was published as a part of the same-named exhibition which will take place in the Museum of Moscow, October 14- December 7, 2014. The idea of The Other Capital project is to show how the pulse of today's St Petersburg art that manifests itself in the diversity of various art groups and movements.
- A few words about civility 25 Jul 2014 Photo- and sound- installations designed specifically for the exhibition make up a single well-composed narrative about the common level of resistance to patriarchal directions, about the reasons why we should resist it and the way we should perceive the world with a freer view on life. This is a view where life is comfortable in all its everyday needs and actions; where body belongs to its bearer and not to anyone else; where the set of repressive culture codes is discarded and a person learns to work with his/her fears.
- Ivan Plusch "Process of passing" 12 Jul 2014 The small edition was published specially for exhibition of Ivan Plusch, which took place at Anna Nova Art Gallery in November 2012.
30 Jun 2014
MANIFESTA 10 Parallel Program
Students of the School of performance PYRFYR (Moscow)
A program of performances “Reflexes of memory”
Curator: Elena Kovylina
Participants: Anastasia Belova, Irina Makarova, Evgenia Korobkova, Anna Tretjakova, Olga Krasutskaya and Roman Zaitsev, Elena Gorbacheva, Zhanna Bulgakova, Valeria Korneeva, Eva Lutneva, Anna Semenova, Olga Kaminka, Julia Neznaeva
Presentation of the exhibition catalogue "The Other Capital"
28 Jun 2014
The Other Capital
Contemporary art of saint-petersburg today.
Presentation of the exhibition catalogue in conjunction with the opening of Manifesta-10.
28 June 2014 at 15.30 Anna Nova Art Gallery, 28 Zhukovskogo St.
- «Behind the window» Maxim Svishev, Andrey Svobovich, Alexander Letsius 28 Jun 2014 Multimedia installation in First Millitary School As part of Manifesta 10 biennale, Parallel Events
«Process of passing» installation in First Millitary School
28 Jun 2014
As part of Manifesta 10 biennale, Parallel Events Ivan Plusch brings his installation "Process of Passing" to St. Petersburg (it was first shown at the 2nd Urals Biennale).
- ZOAS records 20 Jun 2014 In the new joint exposition the artists used a specific representation of relative organizational form which collects records of different kind under a label called ZOAS. The making of a peculiar perceptual tetramorph by means of coexisting of a video-diary, a musical novel, poetical texts and plastic arts provides the space with synergic-like area. The mechanics and architecture of this coexistence that build the virtual corporation is also quite peculiar.
Gatherers and gatherer / Les glaneurs et la glaneuse, 2000 / Documentary /
04 Jun 2014
Series of essays rhythmically one after the other; in the center of each - collectors, each of them picks up what turned out to left, abandoned and unnecessary.
- Booklet #1 01 Jun 2014 The idea of the booklet as a peculiar guidebook into contemporary art of our city appeared in winter. And now when the upcoming Manifesta biennale is trying to open doors to contemporary art for reserved St Petersburg, we came to an idea of our moderate Booklet.