- 21 Mar 2020
08 Feb 2020
Anna Nova Gallery presents the exhibition of Valeria Abendroth, artist and sculptor, the finalist of NOVA ART CONTEST 2019.
Installation by Uldus Bakhtiozina at the SEEN space, Antwerp
12 Dec 2019
Uldus Bakhtiozina unveiled Miss Future installation - 小 未來 at space SEEN in Antwerp.
SEEN is a project of a Belgian curator, where the work of one artist is demounted in one room.
Exhibition of Egor Kraft in Moscow
05 Dec 2019
Egor Kraft’s solo show has opened in Moscow as a part of human (un)limited project curated by Ars Electronika.
Works by Aljoscha and Iliya Fedotov-Fedorov are presented in Venice
21 Nov 2019
Two artists of Anna Nova Gallery, Aljoscha and Ilya Fedotov-Fedorov, participate at the show “Constructed situation” opening November 21 in S.Maria della Pieta, Venice.
- Uldus Bakhtiozina performed as a costume designer in Rambert Theatre and royal Opera House new project 17 Nov 2019 Uldus Bakhtiozina performed as a costume designer and a style supervisor a new project co-produced by Rambert Theatre, Royal Opera House and BBC.
- Marchantia Polymorpha: Up Close and Personal 14 Nov 2019 Anna Nova Gallery presents a solo exhibition by Anastasia Potemkina, participant of the Triennial of Russian Contemporary Art, founder and participant of Urban Fauna Laboratory, and 2019 laureate of the ArtInStyle award established by InStyle Russia and the international Cosmoscow contemporary art fair. Anna Nova has been collaborating with the artist since 2014. The project “A Few Words About Civility” that was organized by the gallery as part of the Manifesta 10 program was nominated for the Kandinsky Prize in 2015.
- Egor Kraft at Kurzfilmfestival 13 Nov 2019 “Air Kiss” project by Egor Kraft, Pekka Airaxin, Alina Kvirkvelia and Karina Golubenko will be presented at Kurzfilmfestival Köln.
- Rostan Tavasiev and his "hippoart" at MMOMA 07 Nov 2019 Rostan Tavasiev and MMOMA educational center launch a new practical course “Hippoart studio”.
- Anna Nova Gallery is a Gold Trezzini nominee 04 Nov 2019 Collectors’ Lounge space of Anna Nova Gallery is nominated for Gold Trezzini Prize.
- Andrey Kuzkin at 8th Moscow Biennale 2019 31 Oct 2019 Installation by Andrey Kuzkin is presented at 8th International Biennale of Contemporary Art.
- Artists of Anna Nova Gallery at The Tretyakov Gallery collection 28 Oct 2019 Works of four artists of Anna Nova Gallery have been included in the Tretyakov Gallery collection of contemporary art.
- Contemporary art + AR/VR 26 Oct 2019 This Saturday, October 26, at 5 p.m. Ivan Puzyrev will talk about the opportunities of using AR and VR technologies in contemporary art. Please mind that from 5 p.m. the entrance is by tickets to the event.
- Aljoscha at 7th Thessaloniki Biennale 21 Oct 2019 Two installations of Aljoscha are now presented at the 7th Thessaloniki Biennale.
- New exhibition of Anastasia Potemkna at MMOMA 17 Oct 2019 A new exhibition of Anastasia Potemkina “When flowers cast no shadows” is now on view at Moscow Museum of Comtemporary Art.
- Project by Vlad Kulkov in the State Museum of the History of Religion 03 Oct 2019 Project by Vlad Kulkov is presented at the Museum of the History of Religion until November 3 as a part of the 15th international festival "Contemporary Art in Traditional Museum".
- Meeting with the North-7 art group at Anna Nova Gallery 19 Sep 2019 Anna Nova Gallery invites all who wish to the meeting with the North-7 art group's artists, which will take place at the gallery, 5th of October.
- Exhibition of North-7 group is opened in Belgium 14 Sep 2019 North-7 group has gone on an expedition to Antwerp, Belgium
- 12 Sep 2019 Ilya Fedotov-Fedorov and Egor Kraft participate in the 5th Ural Biennale of Contemporary Art
- Tour of "Summer Camp 07/19" project by North-7 11 Sep 2019 September 11, Anna Nova Gallery and Masters school organized an excursion to the current exhibition at the gallery
- Anastasia Potemkina is a winner of ArtInStyle Award 07 Sep 2019 The artist of Anna Nova Gallery Anastasia Potemkina became a winner of ArtInStyle Award. Exhibition of her works will hold at Moscow Museum of Modern Art in October.
Dashevskiy vs Social Club
16 Aug 2019
HOT COLLAB Dashevskiy vs Social Club
- The installation by Nestor Engelke at "Man of the World" festival 09 Aug 2019 The installation by Nestor Engelke will be on view at the final stage of the “Man of the World” festival on August 10 and 11 in Suzdal.
- Summer camp 07/19 27 Jul 2019 Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to announce an exhibition of new works by North-7 art group. Featuring painting, graphic, objects and installations Summer camp 07/19 celebrates the group’s 7th anniversary.
- Nestor Engelke at "Art Garden Benua" 17 Jul 2019 The work of our artist, Nestor Engelke, is presented at new contemporary art garden in the public space Benua 1890.
- Anastasia Potemkina about ecology problems in Garage Museum 05 Jul 2019 Our artist Anastasia Potemkina takes part at a major exhibition "The Coming World: Ecology as the New Politics 2030–2100" in Garage Museum.
Egor Kraft is nominated for Kandinsky Prize
02 Jul 2019
Egor Kraft is nominated for Kandinsky Prize for his project Ákkta, implemented at the Anna Nova gallery.
- The final of Nova Art Contest 27 Jun 2019 Nova Art Contest awarding ceremony was held June 27.
- New projects by Egor Kraft and Dmitry Morozov at the General Staff Building 11 Jun 2019 The Hermitage presented a new show “Artificial Intelligence and Intercultural Dialogue” at the General Staff Building that will be on view through July 7. The exhibitions features the new project by Egor Kraft “Chinese Ink” and the work “Low Pressure Calculations” by the finalist of Nova Art Contest Dmitry Morozov(::vtol::).
- Installation by Ilya Fedotov-Fedorov is presented at “Palma” space 04 Jun 2019 As part of the project "Paradise Engineering", “Paradise SPA” installation by Ilya Fedotov-Fedorov is presented in “Palma” space.
- New exhibition by Aljoscha 10 May 2019 The new exhibition by Aljoscha opens today, May 10, at Maximilian Hutz Gallery, Austria.
The exhibition "Accents / Accenti / Accents" in Florence
06 May 2019
The exhibition "Accents / Accenti / Accents" has opened in Florence at Museo Marino Marini Firenze, where were presented works of three Russian artists, including Irina Drozd.
- A Pack of Malingerers 26 Apr 2019 Anna Nova Gallery presents an exhibition by Alexander Dashevskiy celebrating the 10-year anniversary of partnership between artist and gallery. The exposition appears to be an ironical biopic about Alexander’s artistic practice. New project “A Pack of Malingerers” follows the previous series ”Partial Losses” (2013) “The Fallen and the Dropped Out” (2016) and becomes the third episode of the thrilling story about painting genre mutations emerged during the artists’s working process.
- «Life after life» in Manege 09 Apr 2019 Manage central exhibition hall presented the new snow “life after life” in which our artists: Uldus Bakhtiozina, Denis Patrakeev, Vlad Kulkov and Nestor Engelke are participating!
- Egor Kraft became a laureate of STARTS 04 Apr 2019 We are glad to announce that Egor Kraft became a laureate of STARTS!
- New artworks by Aljoscha 02 Apr 2019 New installation by Aljoscha opens in St. Peter, Cologne. On view through May 26
- Irina Drozd's exhibition "Quite Games" is extended until March 30! 26 Mar 2019 We are pleased to announce that the exhibition "Quite Games" in the Collectors' Lounge space on the third floor is extended until March 30
- llya Fedotov-Fedorov participant of the residency at Jan van Eyck Academie. 18 Mar 2019 llya Fedotov-Fedorov presented his artworks within the residency at Jan van Eyck Academie.
"Woodman & Partners" Architecture Bureau, or The Paradise Built by Me
16 Mar 2019
Anna Nova presents the first solo exhibition of Nestor Engelke, a member of the «North 7».
The artist's alter-ego will be embodied in the image of Professor Woodman, the founder of the architectural bureau «Woodman & Partners». The first floor of the gallery will turn into the office of this imaginary bureau, and on the second floor the professor will present the main project of the company called«Paradise».
27 Feb 2019
Anna Nova Gallery is glad to announce a new solo show by Irina Drozd "Quiet games". In her art, Irina synthesises the realms of childhood and the imagination as well as a basic element of our sustenance: eating.
- New project by Rostan Tavasiev is now on view at the airport in Nizhniy Novgorod 19 Feb 2019 The artist suggested how the airport will look in the future, and also invites everyone to participate directly in the development of the project.
- Maria Agureeva became a winner of the RuinArt Patronat grant 15 Feb 2019 Artist will present her new project at Cosmoscow Fair 2019.
- The exhibition of Egor Kraft Ákkta is extended until February 23 02 Feb 2019 Gallery Anna Nova is pleased to announce that the exhibition Ákkta is extended until February 23. We are waiting for you from Tuesday to Saturday from 12:00 to 19:00.
- Lecture by Yoel Regev in the Anna Nova Gallery 02 Feb 2019 On February 2, 2019, at 18:00, there will be a lecture by the philosopher Yoel Regev «There are four in place of three: ti-jay against (re) engineer». Starting from 17:00, the entrance to the gallery will be carried out only by tickets to the lecture.
- Maxim Svischev in the art-park “La Collection Air” 05 Dec 2018 Sculpture by Maxim Svischev in the art-park “La Collection Air”
- ÁKKTA 10 Nov 2018 Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to announce the beginning of cooperation with the interdisciplinary artist Egor Kraft
- Aljoscha participates in the group exhibition in Berlin 07 Nov 2018 Our artist Aljoscha participates in the group exhibition “1914/1918 - Not then, not now, not ever” dedicated to the end of the First World War.
- Stas Bugs at Art Headquarters 03 Nov 2018 Our artist Rostan Tavasiev presented his exhibition “A drop of Creacin 4D” in Krasnoyarsk last weekend. This show is a preview of second season of the series about art in future (first season was exhibited at Anna Nova Gallery, Spring 2017).
- Ants never sleep 21 Sep 2018 Anna Nova Gallery presents “Ants Never Sleep”, an individual exhibition by Vlad Kulkov. The visitors will see a new series of the artist’s pictures painted in his signature style of biomorphic abstraction
- Stas Bugs at Art Headquarters 17 Sep 2018 Since August 2018, the artist of the ANNA NOVA Gallery, Stas Bugs, is teaching at the studio of outsider art called Art Headquarters, which appeared in St. Petersburg with the support of the charitable organisation «Children of Pavlovsk».
- Collectors' lounge 1. Future 08 Aug 2018 An exhibition of selected works, showing the artists view of our future, opened on the third floor of the Anna Nova Gallery in the Collectors' Lounge space.
- The Stardust project 14 Jun 2018 The pop-up Stardust project brings together the artists from across the globe, who share the ideas of "bioism" concept and who are being interested in it professionally. In their works the artists contemplate on Abiogenesis, the origin of life.
- Panspermia 14 Jun 2018 Anna Nova Gallery presents the new project by Aljoscha, a German artist. The name of the project suggests some universal questions. How did life start on Earth?
- Temporal Touch 12 May 2018 With her “Temporal Touch”, Ustina Yakovleva structures the chaos of human segregation from the world of objects, disunity of modernity and prehistory, of mind and intuition.
- It’s possible to imagine what will remain after 28 Apr 2018 Judging yourself and judging the people around you, striving to meet the standards and making the others conform to them is not so much the feature of the times we live in as the property of the mind. However, with every passing decade, balancing between self acceptance and filling the need of following rather conditional and flexible canons of beauty get more and more challenging, and every person has to deal with that in his or her own way.
- New project by Aljoscha 24 Mar 2018 We are happy to announce a new exhibition by Aljoscha, the artist of Anna Nova Gallery, that will open in Nizhniy Novgorod in the Futuro Gallery on 24th of March.
- "Museum of Poisons" 16 Mar 2018 Anna Nova Gallery presents an exhibition of Ilya Fedotov-Fedorov "Museum of Poisons"
- Our coming was expected on earth 08 Feb 2018 Anna Nova Gallery presents a new exhibition by Haim Sokol
- Anna Nova Gallery wishes you a Happy new Year! 30 Dec 2017 Anna Nova Gallery wishes you a Happy new Year! And we remind that the gallery is closed 30.12.2017 - 08.01.2018
- New project by Marya Dmitrieva in the Freud Dream Museum 21 Dec 2017 On December 21, the Freud Dream Museum opened an exhibition of the artist of our gallery, Marya Dmitrieva "Analysis Situs".
- Lecture by Yuldus Bakhtiosina at the Multimedia Art Museum 14 Dec 2017 The lecture of photoartist Yuldus Bakhtiosina will be held in the Multimedia Art Museum in Moscow.
- Alexander Dashevskiy's installation at Pulkovo-1 Airport 12 Dec 2017 Alexander Dashevskiy installed a memorial in Pulkovo in honour of the 100th anniversary of the architect Alexander Zhuk
- Voice Cooling Tests 08 Dec 2017 Anna Nova Gallery presents the exhibition of Alice Kern, winner of the 6th Contest for Young Artists ‘New Projects for Anna Nova’.
- A series of lectures to the exhibition Circus 17 08 Nov 2017 Within the framework of the exhibition Yuldus Bakhtiosina "Circus 17", the gallery Anna Nova together with the Masters school will hold a series of lectures.
- THE CIRCUS 17 07 Nov 2017 CIRCUS 17 presents a new take on what happened in the Russian Empire in 1917 during the February and the October Revolutions, as well as on the politics in general and revolution as social fact.
- Alexander Dashevskiy, Haim Sokol, Ivan Plusch and Irina Drozd at the Museum of 20th and 21st Century St. Petersburg Art 25 Oct 2017 Artists of our gallery show their work at the international exhibition "Right to the future", dedicated to the centenary of the October Revolution
- Denis Patrakeev's artworks in Belgium 21 Oct 2017 Denis Patrakeev, an artist of our gallery, is participating in the exhibition "The Raft. Art is (not) Lonely" at the Belgian museum Mu.ZEE
- Street art artist Pasha Cas presented a video message "Hello Damien Hirst" 20 Oct 2017 The street artist Pasha Cas with the support of the Anna Nova gallery presented his manifesto of contemporary art in the video message "Hello Damien Hirst"
- World in Flux 29 Sep 2017 Anna Nova Gallery presents the new exhibition of Denis Patrakeev "World in Flux"
- The gallery is closed for installation until 29.09. 15 Sep 2017 The gallery is closed for the installation of the exhibition by Denis Patrakeev "World in flux" until 29.09.
- The gallery is closed 08 Sep 2017 The gallery is closed for installation of a new exposition.
- Ivan Plyushch, Stas Bugs, Ilya Grishaev, Irina Drozd and Maxim Svishchev at the exhibition “Prospect of the Unconquered” in MMOMA 06 Sep 2017 The exhibition “The Prospect of the Unsubdured” opens in the Moscow Museum of Modern Art, and will display the works of several artists from our gallery: Stas Bugs, Ilya Grishaev, Irina Drozd, Ivan Plyushch and Maxim Svischev.
- Denis Patrakeev is participating in group exhibition in India 02 Aug 2017 August 18 in the Indian city of Lech in the gallery LAMO will open a group exhibition of Russian artists "ARCAM. The ESSENCE ".
- Uldus Bakhtiozina is participating in the annual auction of WATERMILL center 29 Jul 2017 The work "The Divine Plan of History" by Uldus Bakhtiozina is participating in the annual auction of WATERMILL center in New York.
- Uldus Bakhtiozina presents her work at the exhibition Artist / Knight in Belgium 08 Jul 2017 The work of the artist of Anna Nova Gallery Uldus Bakhtiozina will be presented at the exhibition Artist / Knight, which opens July 11 at the castle Gaasbek near Brussels.
- Personal exhibition by Alexander Dashevskiy in Ekaterinburg 28 Jun 2017 28.06 at the Museum of History of Ekaterinburg and Alvitr Gallery was opened the personal exhibition of the artist of Anna Nova Gallery Alexander Dashevskiy "Developer's Zigzag ".
- The winner of the contest of young artist "New projects for Anna Nova" was announced 27 Jun 2017 June 26 at the Breakfast in the Manege were summed up of the contest of young artists "New Projects for Anna Nova Gallery." With the participation of a Belgian curator, Joana De Vos.
- MUST READ: web version of Booklet #6 24 Jun 2017 Booklet#6 - the new issue of the magazine about contemporary art and culture. The main topic is the role of women in modern culture.
- Group Exhibition of Robert Longo’s studio assistants “Common Ground” 23 Jun 2017 In summer our gallery opens a unique exhibition of young American art in St. Petersburg. The Common Ground exihbition explores the artistic world of New York and the share of the artist’s assistant, who returned to the world of art in 1960-ies after long oblivion.
- Booklet # 6. "Born a little girl - bear it": Anastasia Panibratova about the complexities of the traditionally male profession 21 Jun 2017 In the sixth issue of the Booklet, Anastasia Panibratova, the architect of famous restaurants in Moscow and St. Petersburg, talks about feminism, art in interiors and raising a personal taste
- Exhibition by 28 bugs in art school Masters 16 Jun 2017 Anna Nova gallery is pleased to present new exhbition project by 28bugs.
- Anna Nova artists on the exhibition in Manege 08 Jun 2017 Saint Petersburg Manege and Contemporary art center Winzavod presents new exhhibition project #Attraction
- 29 May 2017
- Shortlist of the VI Contest for young artists "New projects for Anna Nova" 29 May 2017 Anna Nova gallery is happy to announce the short list of thу VI Conest for young artists.
- Round Table "Revolution in art today" 28 May 2017 On the May 28th as a part of VI young artists contest in Anna Nova gallery will be round table "Revolution in art today".
- Opening of the collectot's lounge 25 May 2017 Anna Nova gallery is pleased to present a new place for guests and partners of the gallery.
- Public talk by artists from USA 24 May 2017 Annna Nova gallery and residence CEC ArtsLink are pleased to present public talk by artists from USA Blane De St. Croix and Diana Shpungin.
- Andrey Kuzkin and Iva Plusch on the exhibition in Wittenberg 19 May 2017 On the May 19 the exhibition "Luther abd the avant garde" was opened in Wittenberg.
- Conjured Life 17 May 2017 Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to present "Conjured Life" - a new project by Uldus Bakhtiozina.
- 11 May 2017
- Contemporary art exhibition in wine bar Grammzapis 04 May 2017 Anna Nova gallery presents new exhibition project of it's online shop 28bugs.com
- 04 May 2017
- 03 May 2017
- Theatre Post in Anna Nova Gallery 26 Apr 2017
- 25 Apr 2017
- 20 Apr 2017
- 12 Apr 2017
- 12 Apr 2017
- 06 Apr 2017
- 31 Mar 2017
- 29 Mar 2017
- 16 Mar 2017
- Kuryokhin Art Prize announced the names of artists who are nominated this year 15 Mar 2017 Kuryokhin Art Prize announced the names of artists who are nominated this year
- New performance by Andrey Kuzkin "Sprouts" 12 Mar 2017 On the March 12 Andrey Kuzkin presented his new performance.
- Exhibition of Montenegrin brothers Pavel Brat and Skif Bratok 12 Mar 2017 The new exhibition project by the artist of our gallery Bavel Brat and Skif Bratok will be presented in Kotor (Montenegro) on the March 12.
- Anastasiya Potemkina presents her art project on Garage Triennal of Russian contemporary art 09 Mar 2017 On the March 9th the Garage Triennal of Russian contemporary art is on view.
- New exhibition by Aljoscha in Rome 04 Mar 2017 Sterted from March 4 new exhibition by our artist Aljoscha is on view in Sala Santa Rita (Rome).
- A drop of Creacin 03 Mar 2017 Anna Nova gallery presents the project of Rostan Tavasiev. "A drop of creacine" is the first fantastic series about art in the distant future.
- 27 Feb 2017
- Uldus Bakhtiozina is a finalist of Arte Laguna Prize! 15 Feb 2017 The international jury met and selected the finalist artists who will exhibit their works at the Arsenale of Venice.
- Sketches by Ivan Plusch became a part of Hermitage collection 14 Feb 2017 Eight sketches the installation "Process of Passing" by Ivan Plusch became a part of Hermitage collection.
- 08 Feb 2017
- 03 Feb 2017
- Ilya Grishaev will present his artwork in Cyfest 26 Jan 2017 The 10th annual Cyfest will be held in St. Petersburg from January 25 to February 7, 2017.
- 12 Jan 2017
Opening hours during winter holidays
01 Jan 2017
We congratulates you with winter holidays.
Our gallery will be open on the 4, 5, 6, and 7 of January.
We'll be happy to see you.
- 26 Dec 2016
Razzle Dazzle / What am I still waiting for
23 Dec 2016
Anna Nova gallery is pleased to presrnt new exhibition of Stas Bags.
The question posed in the title is thought-provoking for both the artist and the audience. Interacting with the works of art, you enter the world of your own thoughts and associations, trying to find the answer. The main themes of the exhibition are time, the question of future and present, the internal dialogue with yourself, your own camouflage and imitation of others.
- New Year tree by Nadezhda Anfalova in The Museum of St. Petersburg art 23 Dec 2016 Artist of Anna Nova gallery Nadezhda Anfalova and Nadezhda Kuznetsova will show the installation in The Museum of St. Petersburg art
- 15 Dec 2016
- Andrey Kuzkin is a winner of Kandinsky Prize 2016 14 Dec 2016 On the December 14 the winners of of the 10th annual Kandinsky Prize was announced. Artist of our gallery Andrey Kuzkin becam a winner of the Project of the Year nomination. He won this award with his project «Right to life».
- Stas Bags is participating in the group art project VIDEOKAFFE in Helsinki. 03 Dec 2016 Stas Bags is participating in the group art project VIDEOKAFFE in Anhava gallery, Helsinki. VIDEOKAFFE is an artist collective whose eleven members are from different countries.
- 01 Dec 2016
- Petr Shvetsov 25 Nov 2016 Anna Nova Gallery presents a new exhibition project - a series of works by a famous St. Petersburg artist Petr Shvetsov.
- 23 Nov 2016
- Denis Patrakeev on the exhibition in Luda gallery 22 Nov 2016 On November 22nd the new exhibition of our artist Denis Patrakeev and plant grower Ivan Karpov will be open in Luda gallery.
- 11 Nov 2016
- On the November 10 Anna Nova gallery will be closed 09 Nov 2016 Sorry, on the November 10 Anna Nova gallery will be closed. We apologize.
- Exhibition of Alexander Dashevskiy in ART4 museum in Moscow 09 Nov 2016 In the 9th of November personal exhibition of Anna Nova artist Alexander Dashevskiy "Unsupported content" will be open in Moscow.
- 04 Nov 2016
- Andrey Kuzkin in the short list of Kandinskiy Prize 02 Nov 2016 On the 2nd of November the short list of the Kandinskiy Prize was annouced.
- 02 Nov 2016
- The lecture by Rostan Tavasiev in Okhta Lab 30 Oct 2016 In the 30th of October in Okhta Lab will be lecture by Anna Nova gallery artist Rostan Tavasiev. The theme of the lecture will be "Art in the imaginary future".
- 27 Oct 2016
- Ilya Grishaev and Andrey Kuzkin are nominated on Kandinskiy Prize 2016 05 Oct 2016 Kandinskiy Prize is one of the most important contemporary art prizes.
- New project by Aljoscha in Cologne 01 Oct 2016 New exhibition by Aljoscha was presented on the 1st of September in Gallery Martina Kaiser.
- 01 Oct 2016
- 30 Sep 2016
- EVCFE / "...And the Word was made flesh" 23 Sep 2016 In the end of September Anna Nova gallery presents a new project of Pavel Brat.
- Booklet #5 23 Sep 2016 The fifth issue of "Booklet" - contemporary art-review of Anna Nova Art Gallery.
- New artwork by Stas Bags on the festival of public art. 22 Sep 2016 Started from the 22nd of September the festival public art "Art prospect" (Art Avenue) will be held in Admiralteyskiy district, St. Petersburg.
- Design&Décor international exhibition of interior and décor items. 14 Sep 2016 We’re happy to announce our participation in Design&Décor international exhibition of interior and décor items.
- Valery Katsuba in The Centre Pompidou 14 Sep 2016 On the 14 of September The Centre Pompidou, Paris will unveil its stunning new collection of contemporary Russian masterpieces with the exhibition "Collection! Contemporary art in the USSR and Russia, 1950-2000.
- Uldus in the list "12 women breaking new ground in the arts" 09 Sep 2016 «TED Fellows» prepared a list «12 women breaking new ground in the arts».
- Theatre Post in Anna Nova Gallery 05 Sep 2016 From the 5th till the 7th of September Anna Nova Gallery will become a stage for «theater post»
- Exhibition by Ivan Plusch in London. 02 Sep 2016 ersonal exhibition by Anna Nova Gallery artist was opened in Halcyon Gallery (London).
- Stas Bags presented his artwork on “D Day” festival. 02 Sep 2016 From the 2nd till the 4th of September “D Day” festival has took place in the Rubinstein St. The festival was dedicated to anniversary of once of the most famous Russian writer Sergey Dovlatov.
- Anastasia Potemkina has presented her new performance. 01 Sep 2016 On the 1st of September Anastasia Potemkina has presented her new performance «Bad Seed Renaissance» in Triumph gallery in Moscow.
- Stas Bags on the Second Biennal of street art. 30 Aug 2016 On the 30th of August Second Biennal of street art «Artmossphere» have been started in Moscow.
- Rostan Tavasiev and Andrey Kuzkin on the exhibition “…after glamour”. 27 Aug 2016 The exhibition “…after glamour” was open in the 26th of August in Kunst Im Tunnel in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Project by Anna Nova Gallery in Okhta Lab 27 Aug 2016 Last week (August, 27) a new cultural and educational centre Okhta Lab opened its doors inside Okhta Mall. The mall is the first one in Russia to broaden the range of its activities to the extent of becoming a platform for learning and knowledge exchange.
- Artworks by Stas Bags on the exhibition curated by Andrey Bartenev. 23 Aug 2016 In the 23rd of August the exhibition “Overripe fingers of elephants” was open in the showroom “Zdes” on Taganka Street in Moscow.
- Private apartment on Krestovsliy Island 25 Jul 2016 Contemporary art in the light color interior.
- Anna Nova artists are on the festival “The Access Point” 23 Jul 2016 Second festival of site-specific art “The Access Point” has been launched on the 15th of June and will run to the 7th of August.
- Aljoscha at «Stereoleto» music festival. 02 Jul 2016 On July 2-3 one of the major musical events of this Summer - "Stereoleto" festival - takes place on Yelagin Island.
- Lotophagie / Lotus-eaters 01 Jul 2016 Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to announce an experimental art project by Dutch sculptor (born in Ukraine) Aljoscha.
- Nominibus trivialibus, synonimis selectis 01 Jul 2016 Since July 1, as part of the parallel program of the Moscow International Biennale for the Young Art, the Botanical Garden of Moscow State University will be held a group exhibition "Nominibus trivialibus, synonimis selectis".
- Artwork by Stas Bags on Geek picnic 25 Jun 2016 On the 25th and 26th of May Geek Picnic festival will take place in Elagin Park
- "theatre post" in Anna Nova Gallery 24 Jun 2016 In June 2016 Anna Nova Gallery will held independent theatre group ‘teatr post” .
- Loft in the Kushelev-Bezborosko mansion. 23 Jun 2016 Loft in the center of St.Petersburg
- Presentation of the online store of contemporary art 22 Jun 2016 On Wednesday, June 22, Ginza Project’s restaurant "Mansarda" and Anna Nova Gallery open presentation exhibition of the online store for contemporary art 28 Bugs.
- Exhibition by Boris Koshelokhov in the art school Masters 21 Jun 2016 Anna Nova Gallery and Masters History of arts school present a solo exhibition of Boris Koshelohov. Artist's works from the gallery collection will be exposed within the walls of the school.
- The Exhibition "Painting beyond painting" in Moscow 31 May 2016 From the 31st of May the Exhibition "Painting beyond painting" will be open in Moscow
- Artworks by Ivan Plusch, Alexander Dashevskiy an Vlad Kulkov in the online game. 27 May 2016 From the 27th of May till th 13th of June he festival «PLAYMMOMA: the Game of Contemporary Art!» took place in the Moscow museum of contemporary art. The Festival was a platform for the pilot version of the online educational game PLAYMMOMA.
- Petr Shvetsov in Luda Gallery 23 May 2016 On the 23rd of May an exhibition by Petr Shvetsov and Katya Granova “Advantages of spiders” will be presented in Luda Gallery.
- Museums at Night 2016 21 May 2016 Museums at Night 2016 will take place from May 21-22.
- Lecture series “A public Russian intellectual is searching for self-determination” 20 May 2016 Anna Nova Gallery and Open philosophy Faculty are glad to present lecture series “A public Russian intellectual is searching for self-determination” by A.V. Lavruhin.
- Steambaroque / The soaring baroque 19 May 2016 The exhibition “Steambaroque. THE SOARING BAROQUE “ is opening on 19th of May in Kirov Central Park of Culture and Recreation, The Old Stables Exhibition rooms (Vlad Kulkov. Dmitry Zukov/ Painting. Metal art ). Sound – Dmitry Anikin (Re’sequence).
- Public talk of Uldus Bakhtiozina 18 May 2016 On the 18th of May the public talc of art photographer Uldus Bakhtiozina will take place in Stiglitz Academy.
- Public talk: Agnes Berecz - "The New York Art World" 10 May 2016 Anna Nova gallery and CEC ArtsLink is glad to announce a public-talk of a New York based art historian and professor Agnes Berecz who will tell about the contemporary art-scene in New York. Agnes is invited to shortly participate in the Back Apartment Residency Program in St. Petersburg.
- Exhibition «Drawing. No Limits» will be shown in London. 04 May 2016 On May 4th, 2016 Pushkin House London will host the opening of a new show of Russian contemporary artists – Russian Contemporary: Drawing. No Limits.
- Opening hours during the May holidays 29 Apr 2016 Anna Nova gallery team congratulates you with the May holidays
- A private apartment on Rubinstein Street 27 Apr 2016 A privet apartment with calm interior and bright accents
- New exhibition by Haim Sokol in Moscow 22 Apr 2016 On the 22th of april the new exhibition by Haim Sokol was presented in Pechersky gallery.
- Art works by Haim Sokol on the exhibition on VDNH 22 Apr 2016 22 April 2016 the exhibition "Always Modern. Art of the XX-XXI Centuries" opens in the ROSIZO Gallery.
- The Fallen and the dropped out 22 Apr 2016 Anna Nova Gallery is pleased to present a new project of Alexander Dashevskiy, one of the most famous and interesting artists of St. Petersburg. The project's preparation has taken two years and it continues the line started by the artist in the previous project "Partial losses".
- Irina Drozd is nominated for the “Top 50 Sobaka.Ru” award in "Art" category 16 Apr 2016 Artist of Anna Nova Gallery Irina Drozd is nominated for “TOP50 Sobaka.Ru” award in "Art" category! We ask you to vote for Irina Drozd!
- Artists of Anna Nova Gallery are in long list Sergey Kuryokhin Award 04 Apr 2016 On the 3rd of April an exhibition of the nominees for Sergei Kuryokhin Contemporary Art Award was opened.
- Three Exhibitions 31 Mar 2016 "Three Exhibitions" is the title of a new exhibition of the participants of the Leningrad School - Jury Alexandrov, Konstantin Molokh and Ivan Goldenshlyuger. Each of the three exhibitions that make up the exhibition "Three exhibitions," has its own name.
- Booklet #4 22 Mar 2016 The fourth issue of "Booklet" - contemporary art-review of Anna Nova Art Gallery.
- Alexander Dashevskiy is a winner of Arte Laguna Prize 20 Mar 2016 The winners of the prize was announced on March 19th.
- Round table "Archiving of Contemporary Art. Archive of the future." Presentation of the catalogue of Anna Nova gallery. 19 Mar 2016 On March 19th at 6 p.m. a round table "Archiving of Contemporary Art. Archive of the future" dedicated to the presentation of the catalogue, issued on the occasion of the gallery's tenth anniversary, will take place at Anna Nova gallery.
- Anna Nova Gallery’s catalogue 19 Mar 2016 Anna Nova Gallery’s catalogue is an unique edition, which includes not only the history of the gallery for the last 10 years, interviews with the artists of the gallery, but also an overview of the overall picture of contemporary art in Russia and St. Petersburg in particular
- Exhibition by Vlad Kulkov "Beads from Hiroshima" 16 Mar 2016 Personal exhibition by Vlad Kulkov in Moscow.
- Artists of Anna Nova gallery are on exhibition in Perm 16 Mar 2016 An exhibition “Contemporary Drawing” is opening in the museum of contemporary art “Permm” on March 16th.
- Stas Bags in "Zarya" art residence 10 Mar 2016 Stas Bags became a participant of art residence in Vladivostok
- pas tout 04 Mar 2016 On 4th of March Anna Nova Gallery opens a new exhibition of a winner of the Fifth Contest of Young Artists "New projects for Anna Nova gallery Iliya Grishaev.
- Alexander Dashevskiy was nominated for 10th Laguna Art Prize 01 Mar 2016 An exhibition of finalist 10 Laguna Arte Prize will be frpm 20st March till 3rd April
- An exhibition «The Archipelago of the Peacock» of Vlad Kulkov and Marya Dmitrieva at Kultproekt gallery in Moscow 25 Feb 2016 An exhibition «The Archipelago of the Peacock» of Vlad Kulkov and Marya Dmitrieva will take place from February 25th to March 18th at Kultproekt gallery in Moscow.
- Stay Bags exhibition at the ART WEEKEND in Loft Project ETAGI 18 Feb 2016 Pop up project ART WEEKEND, curated by Anastasia Skortsova, will be held in the Loft Project ETAGI from 18th to 20th of February. It will consist of 9 parallel events.
- Rostan Tavasiev at the "2000s. Collection of Ekaterina and Vladimir Semenikhin. Selected works. 2000-2005" exhibition 29 Jan 2016 An exhibition "2000s. Collection of Ekaterina and Vladimir Semenikhin. Selected works. 2000-2005" is being held at the Cultural Foundation "Ekaterina" from 29th of January to 31st of July 2016. The exhibition presents an artwork «Mirrors» of Anna Nova gallery artist Rostan Tavasiev.
- Gallery's artists at the exhibition of "Russian Contemporary" project in Berlin 28 Jan 2016 The project «Russian Contemporary» is opening its pilot exhibition in the Russian House of Science and Culture in Berlin on January 28th, that will show works by the artists of the gallery: Jury Alexandrov, Petr Shvetsov, Haim Sokol and Ilya Grishaev.
- Multimedia Art Museum displays works by Anna Nova gallery artists from the collection of Pierre Brochet. 21 Jan 2016 Multimedia Art Museum, Moscow presents an exhibition of the French publisher, collector and patron, who has created one of the most impressive and interesting private collections of contemporary Russian art - "Pierre Brochet's Puzzle."
- Faberge Museum Cafe 12 Jan 2016 Faberge Museum opened its museum café: the interior is made in the "Russian style", complemented by works of contemporary artists Marc Quinn, Takashi Murakami, Uldus Bakhtiozina and other art stars.
- Anna Nova Art Gallery team is delighted to congratulate you with the upcoming holidays! 29 Dec 2015 We wish you happy upcoming holidays and we would like to inform you that the gallery will be closed for reconstruction until the 3rd of February.
- Online auction of affordable contemporary art by Anna Nova & 28 Bugs. 23 Dec 2015 Anna Nova Gallery and its affiliate project 28 Bugs are pleased to announce the launch of their first online auction on SEVEN.BID platform on the 23rd of December, at 8 p.m. (Moscow time).
- New works of Ivan Plusch and Irina Drozd on the exhibition at the Centre for Contemporary Art Winzavod. 17 Dec 2015 New exhibition "The collective conscious. Dialogues with the classics ", showing new artworks by Irina Drozd and Ivan Plusch, will be opened on the 17th of December at 7 p.m. at the Centre for Contemporary Art Winzavod.
- Rostan Tavasiev at the exhibition "One Within The Other" 16 Dec 2015 On the 16th of December new exhibition “One Within The Other» will be opened in Moscow Museum of Modern Art venue at Petrovka street.
- Artworks by Stas Bags and Iliya Grishaev at the exhibition "Hooray! Sculpture!" in Winzavod Centre for Contemporary Art. 04 Dec 2015 On the 4th of December new exhibition «Hooray! Sculpture!” will be opened at Winzavod Centre for Contemporary Art.
- Anna Nova Art Gallery is pleased to present an exhibition of works by the gallery's artists at Goose Goose restaurant. 27 Nov 2015 Goose Goose restaurant is a parallel venue to the exhibition "We must cultivate our garden" in Anna Nova gallery, marking its tenth anniversary. The interior of the restaurant has been completely transformed with the help of paintings and installations of gallery's artists.
- We must cultivate our garden 27 Nov 2015 On November 27, Anna Nova Art Gallery opens a jubilee exhibition entitled by a phrase of Voltaire - "We must cultivate our garden." It is a call to do one's work, to follow the selected road, no matter what the circumstances are.
- Vlad Kulkov, Petr Shvetsov and Alexander Dashevskiy at the exhibition “Paintings after fine art”. 27 Nov 2015 On the 27th of November group exhibition “Picture after painting” will be opened.
- Goose Goose restaurant 25 Nov 2015 Goose Goose restaurant was a parallel venue to the exhibition "We must cultivate our garden" in Anna Nova gallery, marking its tenth anniversary. The interior of the restaurant has been completely transformed with the help of paintings and installations of gallery's artists.
- Participation of Anna Nova Ar Gallery in the Charity Auction of the "One Step Forward" Fund 19 Nov 2015 As a lot, we have provided the work of Bob Koshelokhov, a legendary figure in nonconformist art. Pastel from the series "Two highways" with a starting price of 80 000 Rubles, was sold for 700 000 Rubles.
- Haim Sokol and Andrey Kuzkin on Nordwind festival! 13 Nov 2015 NORDWIND, one of the largest festivals for the arts from the European north, is taking place from 14th until 23rd of December this year.
- Alexander Dashevskiy and Petr Shvetsov at the exhibition "Russia. Realism. XXI century” 11 Nov 2015 In the 11th of November in Russian Museum opens the exhibition "Russia. Realism. XXI century”.
- Stas Bags will be on “Art-wall” festival of public art. 31 Oct 2015 Artist of Anna Nova Art Gallery Stas Bags is participating in “Art-wall” festival of public art.
- The premiere of the documentary "Beyond" about the artist Anatoly Belkin 22 Oct 2015 The premiere of a documentary about the avant-garde artist Anatoly Belkin "Beyond" will take place on October 22nd at 7 p.m. at the «Lendoc».
- Irina Drozd's "Another Dimension" at the "Mansarda" restaurant 15 Oct 2015 Anna Nova Gallery and «Mansarda» restaurant are pleased to present their joint project - an exhibition of a Petersburg artist Irina Drozd - "Another dimension".
- In her own right, amongst her own people 09 Oct 2015 Anna Nova Gallery presents Anatoly Belkin’s new project – “In her own right, amongst her own people”. On the two floors of the gallery there will be shown one day from the life of the girl who lives with the strange marsh people, who we first met at the Hermitage exhibition “The gold of the marshes”.
- Maksim Svishev is one of the curators of the HPL festival of audiovisual arts. 26 Sep 2015 Anna Nova gallery artist Maksim Svishev is one of the curators of the most anticipated event of the following weekend - the HPL Festival of Audiovisual Arts.
- Anna Nova gallery artists at the 6th Moscow Biennale of Contemporary Art 22 Sep 2015 We are glad to provide you with a selection of interesting events and projects involving artists of Anna Nova Art Gallery and 28 Bugs.
- Small Forms 18 Sep 2015 Contemporary art gallery Anna Nova is pleased to present a new exhibition project - "Small forms". The space of the gallery will become a sort of show-room, where the works of gallery artists of small format will be presented - graphics, photographs, watercolors and pastels on paper.
- Booklet #3 10 Sep 2015 The third issue of "Booklet" - contemporary art-review of Anna Nova Art Gallery
- Haim Sokol on the Kyiv biennial 2015 08 Sep 2015 Artist of Anna Nova Art Gallery Haim Sokol is participating in «The School of Image and Evidence» - one of the parts of Kyiv biennial.
- Nova Arena Sports Center 28 Aug 2015 In Nova Arena each hall has its own artistic trophies - from the personal collection of the owner Anna Barinova or created especially for this space.
- Apartment in the center of Saint-Petersburg 26 Aug 2015 Contemporary art in classical interior.
- Business Center "Preobrazhenskiy Dvor" 26 Aug 2015 Anna Nova gallery project on the decoration of the premium-class Business Center "Preobrazhenskiy Dvor" with works of art.
- Loft in Downtown Saint-Petersburg 26 Aug 2015 Design studio Zhilin Brothers presented their new project - Loft in Downtown Saint-Petersburg with artworks by Anna Nova gallery artist Irina Drozd in the interior.
- Joint international art project by Ilya Grishaev and Maurice Bogaert at the "Pro Arte" Foundation 25 Aug 2015 A joint international exhibition of Ilya Grishaev (St. Petersburg) and Maurice Bogaert (Amsterdam) "Coexistence of man and water" is opening on August 25th, at 7 p.m., at the “Pro Arte” Foundation.
- Anna Nova gallery artists succeeded in entering the next round of voting for Kandinsky Prize 2015 18 Aug 2015 Council of experts and international jury of the Kandinsky Prize chose the projects that will participate in the next round of voting. Of the total number of applications submitted - 502, 94 projects have passed in the category "Project of the Year" and 123 projects – in the nomination "Young Artist. Project of the Year ".
- Haim Sokol’s "Arches" at the exhibition in Moscow Manege 14 Aug 2015 Today, on August 14th, a group exhibition of legendary Moscow sculptors, participants of the «LeSS» art group, Vadim Sidur, Nikolai Silis and Vladimir Lemport, is opening at the Central exhibition hall Manege.
- Ivan Plusch at the exhibition "Excursus on the stranger" 03 Aug 2015 On August 3 at 5 p.m. the exhibition "Excursus on the stranger" will be opened. The participants of the exhibition are Evgeniya Golant and Anna Nova gallery artist Ivan Plusch.
- Anastasia Potemkina at the "Ecosynthesis" conference 19 Jul 2015 On July 18-19 "Taiga" space will host a conference "Ecosynthesis" dedicated to the development of relations between man and nature in an urban environment.
- Denis Patrakeev at the OSTRALE'O15 in Dresden 10 Jul 2015 On July 10 in Dresden, the official opening of the annual exhibition of contemporary art OSTRALE'O15 "Handle with care» took place. At the exhibition the artist of Anna Nova gallery Denis Patrakeev presented the new project "Day One."
- Denis Patrakeev takes part in a video project "Trying on yourself" 09 Jul 2015 Anna Nova gallery artist Denis Patrakeev participates in a video project "Trying on yourself", which takes place in Loft Project “ETAJI”.
- The first part of the exhibition "New acquisitions 1998 - 2014" has opened in the Benois Wing of the Russian Museum 08 Jul 2015 The first part of the exhibition "New acquisitions 1998 - 2014", dedicated to the art from the XX-XXI centuries, has opened in the Benois Wing of the Russian Museum.
- Animation Class for children 04 Jul 2015 Anna Nova gallery invites children to plunge into the world of animation. We are glad to announce that a workshop on production of animated shorts will take place on the basis of our gallery.
- English course for professionals and amateurs in the field of art - ARTSPEAK 27 Jun 2015 Gallery of Contemporary Art Anna Nova is pleased to announce an English course for professionals and amateurs in the field of art - ARTSPEAK, which will be held on the grounds of two galleries - Anna Nova Gallery and Savina Gallery, - from 27th of June until 9th of July. The course is a summer intensive, which consists of 6 modules for 2:30 hours.
- Article about Uldus – in the Pakistan edition of Newsline Magazine 20 Jun 2015 Pakistan Newsline magazine wrote an article about the previous project of the photo-based artist Uldus Bakhtiozina "Desperate romantics." The exhibition of the same name was held in the Anna Nova gallery in 2013.
- Rostan Tavasiev’s artwork is exhibited in the public art exhibition at VDNH in Moscow 18 Jun 2015 From May to September VDNH (The Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy, Moscow) holds an international public art program. In total, there are three Russian and five international art groups and artists that submitted more than 30 objects. Among them is Rostan Tavasiev, the artist of Anna Nova gallery, and his works "Instability" and "Authoritativeness".
- The winners of the Vth Contest of Young Artists "New projects for Anna Nova gallery». 09 Jun 2015 Contemporary art gallery Anna Nova is pleased to announce the results of the Vth Contest of Young Artists "New projects for Anna Nova gallery», which was held under the theme of "Art and Education".
- Congratulations to Uldus on winning the “Top50” Award by Sobaka.Ru magazine. 09 Jun 2015 Congratulations to Uldus Bakhtiozina on winning the Sobaka.Ru magazine award “Top50. Most famous people of St. Petersburg" in the “Art” category.