The gallery's publishing activity focuses on the issue of catalogues of their represented artists' large exhibition projects, biographies and publications of printed graphics and reproductions and, every half of year gallery publishing a new issue of magazine about contemporary art in Russia and around the world called Booklet.
- MUST READ: web version of Booklet #6 24 Jun 2017 Booklet#6 - the new issue of the magazine about contemporary art and culture. The main topic is the role of women in modern culture.
- Booklet #1 01 Jun 2014 The idea of the booklet as a peculiar guidebook into contemporary art of our city appeared in winter. And now when the upcoming Manifesta biennale is trying to open doors to contemporary art for reserved St Petersburg, we came to an idea of our moderate Booklet.
- Booklet #2 12 Mar 2015 The second issue of "Booklet" - contemporary art-review of Anna Nova Art Gallery
- Booklet #3 10 Sep 2015 The third issue of "Booklet" - contemporary art-review of Anna Nova Art Gallery
- Booklet #4 22 Mar 2016 The fourth issue of "Booklet" - contemporary art-review of Anna Nova Art Gallery.
- Booklet #5 23 Sep 2016 The fifth issue of "Booklet" - contemporary art-review of Anna Nova Art Gallery.
- 12 Jan 2017
- 27 Oct 2016
- 01 Dec 2016
- 01 Oct 2016
- 23 Nov 2016
- 25 Apr 2017
- Booklet # 6. "Born a little girl - bear it": Anastasia Panibratova about the complexities of the traditionally male profession 21 Jun 2017 In the sixth issue of the Booklet, Anastasia Panibratova, the architect of famous restaurants in Moscow and St. Petersburg, talks about feminism, art in interiors and raising a personal taste
- 11 May 2017
- 03 May 2017